TheSilent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrIdAy fRiDaY

2 posters

Go down

FrIdAy fRiDaY  Empty FrIdAy fRiDaY

Post  GnarlyMilk Fri May 10, 2013 12:02 pm

Yup Friday is here again. Time hang up the ol' work hat and grab that drinking cap and get ready to head out for a night of crazy fun ! Here are some vids to kick off yer weekend !

Finally ! Finally ! a new TV show that is not a reality crap shoot! Im sick and tired of all these reality shows when the fock are they going to die out! Thank you !

The new Saints row! They sure went in a dif direction.. lol

Hmmm looks like it could be a interesting movie !

lol I might have to do this.. if I do I will film it so everyone can see ! hahahah Love how he says "you been creamed BITCH !" then hes just like " ok.. get outa here" hahah

I leave you with 2 vids to "ponder" over lol

lol Japan... all I can say is.. you guys be some weeeiirrd people lol.

What is it !?!?! Alien ? Sea Monster ? Creature of the deep? a new Animal never seen before??? OK here is a reality shot, well JMO - Its a very badly decomposing Orca ( killer whale ) When a whale starts to decompose tons of gasses are released in the body, causing the animal to swell up. They actually get to the point where they Explode, not just pop but EXPLODE. Since I can tell the animal is fully "deflated" I am left to believe that this killer whale had been dead for quite some time, and it exploded once it washed up on shore. The explosion ( most times ) occurs at the weakest part of the animals body ( for lack of a better term the "bung hole " lol ) those streaks of flesh are likely the insides that have been blown out. HOWEVER ! it is fun to think its some new creature of the deep ! WHAT IS IT ?!

GnarlyMilk
GnarlyMilk

Back to top Go down

FrIdAy fRiDaY  Empty Pukehina

Post  Zakeriah Sat May 11, 2013 5:48 am

Looking at the video I would have more likely said that was a Leopard Seal, has the same length and jaw line, plus the fins are closer to the head unlike that of an Orca, also no dorsal fin on the back. But hey I am no mammal expert.

I am sure there is weird sh*t that we have not discovered yet or will evolve in the future, DNA is always evolving and producing new strains all the time just look at the Duck-billed platypus for example, now that is one messed up creature.

Cheers for the vids, a bit softcore this week though Wink

Is that all you got!!! (Gauntlet laid down)
Zakeriah
Zakeriah

Back to top Go down