TheSilent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lil less late today :)

2 posters

Go down

Lil less late today :)  Empty Lil less late today :)

Post  GnarlyMilk Thu May 16, 2013 12:35 pm

I can't help but fell a little bad for this guy... I know its bad of me, But I could not help my self.. I laughed .. A lot ...

Teahupoo went above and beyond expectations on Monday. The morning was pristine six- to 10-foot paddle conditions. At around 1 o’clock the waves went to a whole other level. Tow only, below-sea-level tube monsters. Straight up scary stuff. Watch some crazy wipeouts, paddle in surfing and heart stopping tow in action from the world’s best big wave surfers.

The infamous Riddick has been left for dead on a sun-scorched planet that appears to be lifeless. However, he finds himself fighting for survival against alien predators more lethal than any human he’s encountered.

Wow some of these were soooo dam funny.. More fatty's on trampolines please ! hahahahahahahahahahah

He is baaackkkk .. The L.A. Beast.. This guy eats nasty stuff and a lot of it. He has a bunch of vids, so if yer into this check him out!

Ok were going clubbing ! Choose where were going ! Australia or Turkey ?

Australia

Turkey

Well its been real, just not real fun.. hahah JK JK XOXOX back to work for me - Peace !
GnarlyMilk
GnarlyMilk

Back to top Go down

Lil less late today :)  Empty Re: Lil less late today :)

Post  AzureZephyr Thu May 16, 2013 6:25 pm

so so so excited for the new riddick move! XD Gotta admit I'm a Vin Diesel fangirl. That man is just delicious, and the character of Riddick is so beastly. Love love love it. =D
AzureZephyr
AzureZephyr

Back to top Go down