TheSilent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TUESDAY FUN !

2 posters

Go down

TUESDAY FUN ! Empty TUESDAY FUN !

Post  GnarlyMilk Tue May 07, 2013 12:10 pm

OK lol... I am not some crazy animal activist.. but come on now... These circus acts and shit they put these WILD animals through is plain stupid.. What the fuck do you think will happen when you make a Bear ride a bike and race against 2 Monkeys on bikes?! To bad the bear was not like "I am tired of this shit" and crash in to that noob on a uni cycle then proceed to eat him lol.
However, on another note - this shit makes great vids for me to post in the Gnar Lounge!

I am sure you all heard about Amanda Berry being found yesterday. First off.. AWESOME! after 10 years ?! I cant even imagine all the emotions that must be going on right now for those parents of those missing kids.. and this guy! So many people just ignore cry's for help ( not saying intentionally ) but most avoid confrontation. He saved these girls life, he is a hero. Its hard to say this is a happy ending since these girls had to endure so much for so long, but it really is a happy ending to a nightmare..
**There are some funny lines form this guy but I don't think it is appropriate for me to joke about this.. just yet.. still too fresh.** stay tuned

I am sure we got some Lord of the Rings fans out there lol... I just think the black smithing process is cool to watch, lots goes into making something like this. ( FYI I have never seen this movie, is it good? Should I see it? let me knnow! )

I do not care much at all for "thugs" "gangsters" or w/e you want to call them. These "people" are what make white people raciest. I am going to stop here b4 this turns into a rant and/or starts getting raciest.. What I do know is is saw NOTHING like this in the Juggalo doc.

Remove some of that "restrictive" clothing, dance music, crazy lights, and a chrome pole.. boom! **Please support yer single moms**

Well here it is! The very first fully functional 3D printed gun. Technology at its best ! This could spark a debate so Comment! we can discuss this Smile

Dam I love Red Bull ( the company ) Sure I enjoy the drink from time to time ( sugar free of course ! ) With out Red Bull the Extreme Sports community would not be what it is today. So a big thank you to you, Red Bull - from me !

So... I am not a street bike guy nor do I ever want to get into street bikes have had many friends die cuz of dumb ass drivers. ( Hogs, choppers, bobbers are another story! but sadly I don't think I will ever risk it ) Why you ask?! Well well I have just the vid for you to watch. This is the shit street bikes have to go through every day! IF YOU SEE A MOTORCYCLE PLEASE MOVE OVER/MAKE ROOM. Be aware of yer surroundings, bikers are very un-protected it takes a slight nudge or bump from a car to end a bikers life. Please just be aware.

Lots of writing today ! lol sawwry. I hope you have enjoyed this Tuesdays update. Please post yer comments, feelings, thoughts, stories, adventures or what ever you want! I read and reply to everything! ( well I try to ) Smile
GnarlyMilk
GnarlyMilk

Back to top Go down

TUESDAY FUN ! Empty Re: TUESDAY FUN !

Post  hageos Tue May 07, 2013 8:58 pm

vid for vid some are good and some are crap. but to look at each page of vids i begin to see a fresh form of art i would call aesthetic chaos. and it really paints a picture inside the mind of the man posts the vids. ive silently lurked viewing your vids, fastforwading through the parts i dont like, and i want to thank you Very Happy .

i think im going to buy a 3d printer now and after that olympic aerobics.

hageos

Back to top Go down

Post  GnarlyMilk Tue May 07, 2013 11:25 pm

CRAP!?!? How dare... jkjk yea somethings are not for everyone! Thanks for the kind words Mr. Hag! I will do my best to keep posting interesting vids and topics that get your blood pumpin !

XOXOX
GM
GnarlyMilk
GnarlyMilk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down