TheSilent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T..Tttt..Tttt.TUESDAY ! boom chica BOOM !

2 posters

Go down

T..Tttt..Tttt.TUESDAY ! boom chica BOOM !  Empty T..Tttt..Tttt.TUESDAY ! boom chica BOOM !

Post  GnarlyMilk Tue May 14, 2013 11:56 am

GOOOOOOODDDDDDDD MOOOOORRRNNNNIIINNNGGGG Vietnammm! Malaria Monday has passed so get ready for Ho Chi Minh Tuesday ! ( sry quoting a old movie stuck in my head )

OK lol you MUST PAUSE this vid at 1:09 then u can lol at this dude haha. Full of good BMX crashes. SRSLY KIDS.. ware a HELMET.. you are actually COOLER if you do !

OK Few points in this vid. First, I wish cops could do this here in the US.. These punks deserve this shit, cops try this in the US and they get suspended, fined, or sued! Second -European riots....lol - Vespa's laying on the ground while Vespa stores are being looted, the innocent bystanders run frantically to their Vespas to escape. Vespa La RĂ©sistance! LASTLY !! I posted this vid for 1 part really when the punk gets tripped and takes a huge digger/ face plant into that car fender. HAHHAHA I ha to watch it like 10 times! Its around 0:15

Fer all ya all Parkour fans out thar !

So here is a Real or Fake vid.. I say real, and WTF ! hahah that was SICK !

I always hear people say "Don't be a hero" .. I never really understood that maybe I am just a different breed of human.. I have helped in MANY situations and there has been 2 situations where I was SO glad I did, and so were those people.. Things happen in a blink of a eye, life's can be changed in under a second. We need more of these people in the world. **Applause**

Well I think that is a great vid to end this Tuesday update on ! ENJOY
GnarlyMilk
GnarlyMilk

Back to top Go down

T..Tttt..Tttt.TUESDAY ! boom chica BOOM !  Empty Re: T..Tttt..Tttt.TUESDAY ! boom chica BOOM !

Post  Zakeriah Tue May 14, 2013 12:50 pm

Good selection yet again, think I am still recovering from the pain vids!

Parkour, wish I had done that as a kid, but it was not around then, don't think my body would enjoy that too much nowadays.

BMX - Helmets, why do people not wear them, silly, silly people, I remember after my first full ariel creamed in hard, 10 stitches to nut then always wore a helmet, got it sprayed the same illuminous green as my Haro freestyler.

Heroes, yep the world needs so much more, so many spineless people out there that stand there and do nothing, done the same myself many a time too.

Good way to end the session, bit of good vibe going on, you getting biblical on us? lol

You on Google+ Gnarly?
Zakeriah
Zakeriah

Back to top Go down

T..Tttt..Tttt.TUESDAY ! boom chica BOOM !  Empty Re: T..Tttt..Tttt.TUESDAY ! boom chica BOOM !

Post  Zakeriah Tue May 14, 2013 1:03 pm

Zakeriah
Zakeriah

Back to top Go down

Post  GnarlyMilk Tue May 14, 2013 1:12 pm

Zakie boy ! Again thx for the Replies!!!

Hmm Biblical hmm .. naaaa ! Just ran across that vid and it really inspired me! With all the Fucked up shit , punks, bitch ass people, Fucking terrorist, Wacky Religious Fuck tards, Murderers, Mental cases, Child abductors or just humans with no moral compass to speak of in this world and media lately, I thought I would post a video that would MAYBE, JUST MAYBE spark something in ones head and make them do good! Smile Maybe Its just cuz I only keep getting older ( and wiser ) but I turn on the news and all I see is SHIT! It seems this world is just getting worse and everyone is standing around with there thumbs up there ass waiting for SOMEONE ELSE to do something. What kills me is it SCARES me to think about what this world is going to be like for my kids and there kids.. Soooooo I hope when people watch this vid it makes them realize that there STILL ARE GOOD people in this world, and maybe give them a dif. outlook on life!
GnarlyMilk
GnarlyMilk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down